Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My experience creating HTML page

At first I thought “oh creating an HTML page has got to be a lot of work, you have to write a lot of codes and stuff. I wonder how many codes I have to write”. So I went and looked at the assignment and thought “This can’t be this simple”. But I followed the instruction and there it is I have created my own web page. But I am the only one who can open it, so I still don’t know how other people are creating web pages and letting the world see what they have created. I am guessing it has to do something with the I.P stuff we talked about in class. That said I wrote a couple of words on a plain white background, so I don’t know how those fancy looking websites did what they did. I am guessing long hours of grueling coding. That doesn’t sound fun. It was cool to see that how all this started was this simple a thing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment