Friday, November 20, 2015

What I Would Not Buy Online

It was hard to choose what three things I would not buy online, because in almost all cases I always order from Amazon unless I really want something that day. But then I started to think about what I bought online and it was exclusively electronics, books, and games. So branching out from that what I would not buy became easy.

I would not buy:


  1. Food items – I will always prefer going out to the store and picking my own food items.
  2. Clothing – just like food I prefer to go to a store and try them on before buying them.
  3. Car – This is a onetime purchase but when I do purchase it I want to be in the car test driving it.

When I shop online I always look at user reviews and YouTube reviews before I buy something online. Electronics, books and games are where I can find people who have the same taste as me. And I have YouTube reviewers who I have followed for a very long time that I can put my trust in them when they are reviewing something I want to buy. Food, Clothing and cars are where I am uncomfortable listing to another’s point, because it is way more subjective than the other three I listed.        

No comments:

Post a Comment